The power of the Holy Spirit and what that means for our daily lives. We need not be afraid to do that which is right and good.
- What is the meaning of Pentecost to you?
- Have you ever thought about the relational aspect of the Holy Spirit?
- What image comes to your mind when you think of the Holy Spirit? Why?
This sermon explores the story of the woman who wept and wiped Jesus’ feet with her hair. Topics involved include: grace and forgiveness.
- Do you believe that God’s grace and forgiveness come first or do you believe it is the other way around? Some other way?
- How welcome are those “other” people in your church and community?
- It has been suggested that this sermon should have ended with an altar call. Do you agree?